7219- CUSTOMER SERVICE OCCUPATIONS N.E.C.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OCCUPATIONS N.E.C.
Customer adviser,Customer service administrator,Customer service adviser,Customer service assistant,Customer services representative
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of customer service occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 721: Customer Service Occupations.
There are no formal academic entry requirements, although many employers expect candidates to possess GCSEs/S grades. Training is typically provided on-the-job, supplemented by specialist short courses.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 3
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 7.2
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- receives enquiries from potential and existing clients, discusses requirements, and recommends products or services;
- discusses pricing processes with clients, agrees payment arrangements and handles customer accounts;
- makes reservations, books tickets, organises insurance policies on behalf of customers;
- follows up clients to ensure their satisfaction with a product or service and to gain renewal of customer service agreements;
- addresses customer complaints and problems;
- informs customers of special promotions and new product launches.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: