Enquiry clerks respond to personal, written, electronic mail, and telephone enquiries and complaints about the organization?s goods, services and policies, provide information and refer people to other sources. They are employed in locations which put them in direct contact with clients or with the production of the goods and services provided.
- answering inquiries about goods services, and policy and providing information about their availability, location, price and related issues
- responding to enquiries about problems and providing advice, information and assistance
- recording information about enquiries and complaints
- referring complex enquiries to team leaders or expert advisers
- issuing relevant forms, information kits and brochures to interested parties.
Clerk/officer, inquiries/ Clerk, information
Clerk, inquiries: counter
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2234