4214-Debt-collectors and related workers
Debt-collectors and related workers
Debt-collectors and related workers collect payments on overdue accounts and bad cheques and collect charity payments.
- tracing and locating debtors
- telephoning, visiting, or writing to customers to collect money or arrange for later payments
- preparing reports including amounts collected and maintain records and files related to collection work
- recommending legal action or discontinuation of service when payment cannot be otherwise obtained
- asking for and collecting charity payments.
Clerk, bills /Collector account
Collector, bill/ charity/ coupon/ debt/ payment/ rent
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2229