Inquiry Officer (Aus)
Responds to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation's goods and services, provides information and refers people to other sources.
- answering inquiries about goods and services, and providing information about their availability, location, price and related issues
- responding to inquiries about problems and providing advice, information and assistance
- recording information about inquiries and complaints
- referring complex inquiries to team leaders or expert advisers
- issuing relevant forms, information kits and brochures to interested parties
- accessing and operating computer network systems and communication systems such as public address and paging systems
- may refer inquiries to other sources
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.706