222211-Financial Market Dealer˜
Money Market Dealer
Financial Market Dealer˜
Buys and sells securities within financial markets, and trades and distributes financial securities on behalf of financial institutions. Registration or licensing is required.
Derivatives Trader,Fixed Interest Dealer ,Foreign Exchange Dealer ,Securities Dealer
- obtaining information on securities, market conditions, government regulations and financial circumstances of clients
- interpreting data from securities reports, financial periodicals and stock-quotation viewer screens
- analysing financial markets and financial market products
- providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- executing buy and sell orders in the market place on behalf of clients
- relaying trade information to clients such as the number of contracts bought and sold and the price
- monitoring futures prices and market changes, and bidding for commodity futures contracts
- recording and transmitting buy and sell orders
- calculating and recording costs of transactions
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.145