7124- MARKET AND STREET TRADERS AND ASSISTANTS
MARKET AND STREET TRADERS AND ASSISTANTS
Market assistant,Market trader,Owner (market stall),Stall holder,Street trader
Market and street traders and assistants sell goods (other than refreshments) from stalls, barrows and other portable containers in streets and market places.
No academic qualifications are required.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 4
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 9.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- displays products on stall or barrow;
- calls out or otherwise attracts attention to goods on offer;
- sells goods at fixed price or by bargaining with customer;
- accepts payment and may wrap goods;
- cleans up site on completion of each day?s trading.