4151- SALES ADMINISTRATORS
Marketing administrator,Sales administrator,Sales clerk,Sales coordinator
Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
There are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications. Training is normally provided on-the-job. NVQs/SVQs in Administration are available at Levels 1 and 2.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 3
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 7.2
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- provides information to customers on products and prices;
- fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team;
- prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity;
- handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team;
- carries out general clerical duties.
Source Of Info: