4138- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE OCCUPATIONS
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE OCCUPATIONS
Course administrator,Human resources administrator,Personnel administrator,Personnel clerk
Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.
No formal educational qualifications are required for entry, although most entrants will possess GCSE/S grades. Certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development is available, along with relevant NVQs/SVQs at various levels.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 3
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 7.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies;
- arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media;
- provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation;
- provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc.;
- implements and maintains HR records systems.