4129- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE OCCUPATIONS N.E.C.
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE OCCUPATIONS N.E.C.
Cashier,Finance administrator,Finance assistant,Finance clerk,Tax assistant,Treasurer,Valuation assistant
Job holders in this unit group carry out a variety of finance-related administrative functions not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 412: Administrative Occupations: Finance.
There are no formal entry requirements although some employers may require GCSEs/S grades (including maths) and/or a relevant vocational qualification at an appropriate level.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 3
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 7.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- receives and pays out cash to customers in non-financial organisations such as turf accountants;
- sells tickets in theatre and cinema box offices, sports stadiums etc.;
- performs duties as cashier in schools, local government and other public sector organisations, legal and insurance services;
- administers grants and student loans in educational institutions;
- carries out clerical tasks in stockbroking companies, banking and credit card companies.