4121- CREDIT CONTROLLERS
Credit control clerk,Credit controller,Debt management associate,Loans administrator
Credit controllers perform financial, administrative and other tasks in relation to credit control and debt collection.
Entry is most common with GCSEs/S grades but is also possible with other academic qualifications. Professional qualifications are available and may be required for some posts.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 3
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 7.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- receives requests for credit submissions and lending proposals;
- arranges for investigations of the credit worthiness of individuals or companies;
- deals with any enquiries or difficulties concerning the acceptance or rejection of credit applications;
- checks that accounting, recording and statutory procedures are adhered to for all credit transactions;
- arranges for the collection of arrears of payment.
Source Of Info: