3539- BUSINESS AND RELATED ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
BUSINESS AND RELATED ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
Business systems analyst,Data analyst,Marine consultant,Planning assistant,Project administrator,Project coordinator
Job holders in this unit group advise on the effectiveness of an organisation?s procedures, systems and methods and perform other business and related functions not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 353: Business, Finance and Related Associate Professionals.
There are no formal academic entry requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades, A levels/H grades, a BTEC/SQA award or equivalent qualifications. Professional qualifications are available and may be required by some employers.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- studies particular department or problem area and assesses its interrelationships with other activities;
- studies work methods and procedures by measuring work involved and computing standard times for specified activities, and produces report detailing suggestions for increasing efficiency and lowering costs;
- analyses project components, organises them into a logical sequence and establishes the minimum time required for the project;
- purchases services, receives payment from clients, processes contracts and deals with contractual arrangements;
- canvasses political opinion, writes and distributes leaflets, writes and distributes press releases and other such material to promote the image and policies of a political party or election candidate, arranges fund raising activities, and organises and participates in election campaigns.