3239- WELFARE AND HOUSING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
WELFARE AND HOUSING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
Day centre officer,Health coordinator,Key worker (welfare services),Outreach worker (welfare services),Probation services officer,Project worker (welfare services)
Workers in this unit group provide pastoral care relating to religious denominations, and a variety of welfare-related services including advice on benefits, health, disability and residential care not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 323: Welfare and Housing Associate Professionals.
Entry is possible with a variety of academic qualifications and/or experience. Professional qualifications may be required for some posts. Background checks including a CRB check are likely to be required for those working with vulnerable adults and/or families.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- advises on rights and entitlements in relation to benefits, health, discrimination and welfare
- advises individuals and families experiencing problems about available resources to assist them
- assists and liaises with professionals in social work, the probation service and related welfare areas;
- organises day, residential and home care services;
- helps to put together care plans and follows professional?s care plans
- maintains records and compiles reports on clients
- keeps up to date with legislation;
- performs pastoral care duties, preaches sermons and conducts some services in accordance with the relevant faith or denomination.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: