2473- ADVERTISING ACCOUNTS MANAGERS AND CREATIVE DIRECTORS
ADVERTISING ACCOUNTS MANAGERS AND CREATIVE DIRECTORS
Account manager (advertising),Advertising Manager,Campaign Manager,Creative Director,Projects Manager (advertising)
Advertising accounts managers and creative directors plan, design, organise and direct the advertising activities of an organisation.
Entry is generally via career progression from related occupations. There are no pre-set entry standards, but in practice most directors hold a degree. Off- and on-the-job training is provided.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.2
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media;
- conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way;
- reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc.;
- stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates;
- arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: