2462- QUALITY ASSURANCE AND REGULATORY PROFESSIONALS
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND REGULATORY PROFESSIONALS
Compliance manager,Financial regulator,Patent attorney,Quality assurance manager,Quality manager
Jobholders in this unit group plan, organise, co-ordinate and direct the effective measurement monitoring and reporting on the qualitative and regulatory aspects of a specified tangible (industrial production) or non-tangible (service provision) output.
Entry normally requires a degree or equivalent qualification with relevant experience. Off- and on-the-job training is available. NVQs/SVQs that encompass quality assurance elements are available up to Level 4.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.2
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- develops and implements visual, physical, functional or other appropriate measures and tests of quality;
- analyses and reports upon the results of quality control tests to ensure that production remains within specification;
- considers the impact of legislation upon specification requirements;
- examines current operating procedures to determine how quality may be improved;
- examines operating procedures to ensure the process and the product meet regulatory standards and implements changes necessary to ensure compliance.