2423- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS AND BUSINESS ANALYSTS
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS AND BUSINESS ANALYSTS
Business adviser,Business consultant,Business continuity manager,Financial risk analyst,Management consultant
Jobholders in this unit group advise industrial, commercial and other establishments on a variety of management and business-related matters to assist in the formulation of financial and business policies in order to maximise growth or improve business performance.
Entry is most common with a degree or equivalent qualification, but is possible with other academic qualifications. Professional qualifications are available and will be a requirement in some areas.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 1.2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 3.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- assesses the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice;
- identifies problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets;
- determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions;
- advises governments, commercial enterprises, organisations and other clients in light of research findings;
- runs workshops, and addresses seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.