2312- FURTHER EDUCATION TEACHING PROFESSIONALS
FURTHER EDUCATION TEACHING PROFESSIONALS
FE College lecturer,Lecturer (further education),Teacher (further education),Tutor (further education)
Further education teaching professionals supervise and teach trade, technical, commercial, adult education, secondary and post-secondary courses to students beyond minimum school leaving age.
Further education lecturers normally require a professional or academic qualification in the subject area they intend to teach, relevant professional, industrial or business experience and an appropriate teaching qualification.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- prepares, delivers and directs lectures, seminars and tutorials;
- prepares, administers and marks examinations, essays and other assignments;
- arranges instructional visits and periods of employment experience for students;
- assists with the administration of teaching and the arranging of timetables;
- liaises with other professional and commercial organisations to review course content.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: