2219- HEALTH PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS N.E.C.
Audiologist,Dental hygiene therapist,Dietician-nutritionist,Family planner,Occupational health adviser,Paramedical practitioner
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
Entry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 4.1
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care;
- provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery;
- operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures;
- conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision;
- diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems;
- carries out a range of oral/dental treatments;
- provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: