1259- MANAGERS AND PROPRIETORS IN OTHER SERVICES NEC
MANAGERS AND PROPRIETORS IN OTHER SERVICES NEC
Betting shop manager,Graphic design manager,Library manager,Plant hire manager,Production manager (entertainment)
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of managerial tasks in other service industries not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 125: Managers and Proprietors in Other Services.
Entry requirements vary according to the particular company and/or service. Some companies do not require candidates to have academic qualifications but others require a degree or equivalent qualification. Off- and on-the-job training may be provided.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 5
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- determines staffing, financial, material and other short- and long-term requirements;
- ensures that adequate reserves of merchandise are held and that stock keeping is carried out efficiently;
- authorises payment for supplies received and decides on vending price and credit terms;
- examines quality of merchandise and ensures that effective use is made of advertising and display facilities;
- manages agencies to provide services out-sourced by other organisations and businesses;
- ensures maintenance of appropriate service levels to meet the objectives of the business.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: