1139- FUNCTIONAL MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS N.E.C.
FUNCTIONAL MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS N.E.C.
Manager (charitable organisation),Research director
Functional managers and directors in this unit group perform a variety of senior management tasks in respect of other specialist functions or fields of activity in organisations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 113: Functional Managers and Directors.
Entry standards will vary according to the specific function and requirements of the organisation concerned, as will options for training off- and on-the-job.
Refer The S/NVQ framework for more details
The simplified NS-SEC analytic class for this code is 2
The simplified NS-SEC operational category for this code is 5
Refer The National Statistics Socio-economic Classification for more details
- helps to formulate and implement local government policy and ensures legal and statutory provisions are observed;
- organises local authority office work and resources, negotiates contracted out services;
- plans, organises, coordinates and directs the resources of a special interest organisation;
- formulates and directs the implementation of an organisation?s policies;
- represents union, association or charity in consultation and negotiation with government, employees and other bodies;
- stimulates public interest by providing publicity, giving lectures and interviews and organising appeals;
- directs or undertakes the preparation, publication and dissemination of reports and other information pertaining to the organisation.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info: