104-Management and organization analysts
Management and organization analysts
Management and organization analysts assist organizations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organizational problems. They study organizational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants. They apply various concepts and theories related to improving the effectiveness of organizations and the individuals within the organization
Job activities and tasks include:
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organizations? resources
- analyzing and evaluating current systems and structures
- discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organization
- directing clients towards more efficient organization and developing solutions to organizational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analyzing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analyzing organizations? work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organizational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
- reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standerds.
Advanced specialized knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques in field of work, discipline and/or professional practice
Work varies with the size and complexity of the organization. Some smaller organizations may combine various types of analyst, designer and programmer roles into one, while larger organizations may employ teams of specialists.
Bachelor of Business Administration or related field of work/discipline, higher qualification or equivalent.
Required Work Experience:
5 years and above.
The Centre of Waste Management, Musanada, Mubadala, Masdar, Mubadala Health Care, Mubadala Oil and Gas
Less than 5,000
Above the industry average
Examples of job titles:
Organization and methods analyst - Business consultant - Management consultant
Examples of some related occupations:
Business systems analyst - Business systems planner - Analyst (Information Communication Technology - ICT) - ICT business analyst - Management analyst - Business analyst - Administrative analyst - Employment programs analyst - Program management analyst - Quality control analyst - Information technology manager - Policy and planning manager
UAE Industry Groups:
Business, administration, tourism, retail and leisure service
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Occupations and Careers Handbook for UAE Nationals(Copyright NQA ). Referenced from New York University, Abu Dhabhi