Cleaning supervisors supervise the activities of a unit performing various cleaning tasks in private households, hotels, offices, hospitals and other establishments, as well as in aircrafts, trains, coaches, trams and similar vehicles, in order to keep the interiors and fixtures clean.
- determining sequence of operations and use of equipment
- estimating manpower requirements
- assigning duties to workers
- analysing and resolving work problems
- recommending or initiating personnel action
- supervising co-workers and helping them in their work
Source: SINGAPORE STANDARD OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION 2015, Department of Statistics, Ministry of Trade & Industry, Republic of Singapore