4229-Client Information Clerks Not Elsewhere Classified
Client Information Clerks Not Elsewhere Classified
This unit group includes client information workers not included elsewhere in Minor Group 422 ?Client information clerks?. For instance, it includes workers who obtain and process information from clients needed to determine eligibility for services.
- interviewing patients to obtain and process information required to provide hospital services
- interviewing applicants for public assistance to gather information pertinent to their application
- verifying the accuracy of information provided
- initiating procedures to grant, modify, deny or terminate assistance
- providing information and answering questions concerning benefits and claims procedures
- referring patient or applicant to other organisations if they are ineligible for services
This unit group includes
Hospital admissions clerk
Client information clerk n.e.c.
Source: SINGAPORE STANDARD OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION 2015, Department of Statistics, Ministry of Trade & Industry, Republic of Singapore