9623-Meter readers and vending-machine collectors
Meter readers and vending-machine collectors
Meter readers and vending-machine collectors stock vending machines and collect money from them or from parking meters and other coin-boxes, or read electricity, gas or water meters.
- filling storage areas of vending machines and collecting money from their containers
- collecting money from parking meters and similar coin-boxes
- reading electricity, gas or water meters and recording consumption
- keeping records of merchandise distributed and money collected
- proceeding along established routes to take readings of meter dials
- verifying readings in cases where consumption appears to be abnormal, and record possible reasons for fluctuations
- inspecting meters for unauthorized connections, defects, and damage such as broken seals.
Reader, meter/ Inspector (meter)
Collector (coin machine/ vending machine / meter/ turnstile/ money/tokens)
Pyrometerman (blast furnace)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2445