9520-Street vendors (excluding food)
Street vendors (excluding food)
Street vendors (excluding food) sell a usually limited range of goods (excluding food for immediate consumption) in streets and public places such as stations, cinemas or theatres.
- buying or receiving items for sale, or making simple items
- loading and unloading basket, tray, push-cart, bicycle, hand truck or other vehicle, to transport goods to the streets or public places such as stations or cinemas
- displaying goods or calling out to attract customer?s attention
- approaching potential customers on street and offering goods for sale
- receiving immediate payment.
Hawker/ Newsvendor/ Vendor (newspapers)/ Pedlar
Salesman (outside)/ Tinker
Vendor, street (non-food products)
Vendor ,Theatre programme/ stamp
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2439