9411-Fast food preparers
Fast food preparers
Fast food preparers prepare and cook to order a limited range of foods or beverages that involve simple preparation processes and a small number of ingredients. They may take orders from customers and serve at counters or tables.
- preparing simple or pre-prepared foods and beverages such as sandwiches, hamburgers, pizzas, fish and chips, salads, and coffee
- washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking
- operating large-volume single-process cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers or griddles
- re-heating pre-prepared food cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- taking and serving food and beverage orders in eating places that specialize in fast service and carry- out food
- ordering and taking delivery of fast food ingredients
- maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles. verifying that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
Cook (fast food/ short order)/ Cook, hamburgers/Cook, pizza/Cook, take away
Maker, pizza/Hand, pizza
Handler, food: fast food
Maker, burger/ fast food/ hamburger
Member, team: fast food (cooking)/Trainer, crew: fast food
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2436