9331-Hand and pedal vehicle drivers
Hand and pedal vehicle drivers
Hand or pedal vehicle drivers propel cycles and similar vehicles to transport passengers or goods.
- loading or unloading goods, or assisting passengers in getting on or off a vehicle
- moving vehicle in the desired direction with due regard to other traffic and traffic regulations
- inspecting vehicle components to identify wear and damage
- maintaining vehicle, making minor repairs and installing replacement parts
- collecting fares or charges.
Driver, rickshaw/ Rickshaw boy/ Driver, tricycle (non-motorised)
Pedal vehicle driver/Rider bicyclr,tricycle/
Cyclist, except racing/Deliverer, bicycle
Driver( hand truck/ rickshaw: cycle)
Driver, rickshaw: foot/ taxi: bike
Messenger, bicycle/Puller, rickshaw/Tricyclist
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2432