9311-Mining and quarrying labourers
Mining and quarrying labourers
Mining and quarrying labourers perform routine tasks in mining and quarrying operations.
- assisting miners and quarriers in maintaining machinery, equipment, and mine and quarry installations
- assembling and dismantling mining equipment
- removing tunnel supports from disused workings in mines and quarries
- removing dangerous projections from mine and quarry workings
- removing waste and serviceable materials and equipment from work areas after extraction activities have been completed, and clearing rock and mineral spills
- cleaning machinery, equipment, tools, roadways and haulage tracks
- sorting, loading, unloading, stacking and storing tools, materials and supplies used by other mine workers.
Digger (chalk, clay gravel or sand)
Labourer digging (mining and quarrying)/ Hauler (mining)
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2427