8344-Lifting truck operators
Lifting truck operators
Lifting-truck operators drive, operate and monitor lifting-truck or similar vehicle to transport, lift and stack pallets with goods.
- operating and monitoring lifting-truck and similar equipment to load and unload, transport, lift and stack goods and pallets in terminals, harbours, ware-houses, factories and other establishments
- positioning lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids and boxes, and securing material or products for transport to designated areas
- inspecting equipment to identify wear and damage
- performing routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- keeping records of work undertaken and breakdowns of vehicles.
Driver, Broadbent charger
Operator, truck (fork-lift/ industrial)
Charger machineman, (rolling mill)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2413