8219-Assemblers not elsewhere classified
Assemblers not elsewhere classified
Assemblers not elsewhere classified assemble, according to strictly laid down procedures various products that do not include electronic, electrical, or mechanical components.
- assembling component parts and positioning, aligning and fastening units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames using hand or power tools, soldering and micro-welding equipment
- reviewing work orders, specifications, diagrams and drawings to determine materials needed and assembly instructions
- recording production and operational data on specified forms
- inspecting and testing components and completed assemblies
- rejecting faulty products.
Assembler, furniture (sheet-metal/ wood and related materials)
Assembler, products (plastic/ metal/ composite/ tools/ wood /rubber/ textile products/ leather products/ paperboard)
Joiner, ply (rubber)
Assembler/gluer, plastic products
Assembler( ammunition/ bicycle/ cardboard products/ door/ eyeglass frame/Jewellery/ knife/ leather products/ paperboard products/ pen and pencil/plastic toy/ sun-blinds thermos bottle
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2403