8212-Electrical and electronic equipment assemblers
Electrical and electronic equipment assemblers
Electrical and electronic equipment assemblers assemble or modify, according to strictly laid down procedures, components of electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic equipment.
- assembling component parts and electrical and electronic systems and positioning, aligning and fastening units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames using hand or power tools, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- reviewing work orders, specifications, diagrams and drawings to determine materials needed and assembly instructions
- recording production and operational data on specified forms
- operating wire-coiling machines to wind wire coils used in electrical equipment and components such as registers, transformers, armature wires, electric motors and generators
- inspecting and testing completed components and assemblies, wiring installations and circuits and rejecting faulty assembly components
Assembler (battery/ electrical components/equipment)
Assembler ( hearing aid/ radio/television/ office machinery/ electronic components/ computer/electronic instruments/ microelectronics equipment)
Machine-operator, winding (armature/ filament/ coil)
Assembler (chronometer/clock/watch/ audio-visual equipment)
Assembler, armature/ electromechanical equipment hearing aid microelectronics equipment/ precision instrument/ telephone
Etcher, printed circuit board
Winder,filament: operating machine,transformer coil: operating machine
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2402