Roofers build and repair roofs on all types of buildings using one or more kinds of materials.
- studying drawings, specifications and construction sites to determine materials required
- covering roof frameworks with slate and pre-fabricated tiles to cover pitched roofs
- laying a waterproof shield and fixing metallic or synthetic materials to a building?s frame
- sizing and cutting roofing materials to fit around edges corners and protuberances such as chimney. using natural materials such as thatching to provide roof coverings
- creating temporary structures such as scaffolding and ladders.
Roofer(asphalt/ composite materials)
Roofer (slate/ tile)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2315