House builders erect, maintain and repair houses and similar small buildings using either traditional or modern techniques and materials.
- preparing ground for erecting building or other structures
- erecting structures to support roof, and building and covering walls with appropriate materials
- fixing rafters to roof and covering with roofing material
- leveling floor to make it smooth and serviceable
- maintaining and repairing existing structures
- arranging for specialized work such as bricklaying, painting, plumbing and electrical wiring to be done by subcontractors
- coordinating and supervising the activities of subcontractors, labourers and other workers.
Builder, house (traditional materials)/ Erector, mud wall
Builder, house (non-traditional materials)
Erector /fixer prefabricated buildings
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2309