6310-Subsistence crop farmers
Subsistence crop farmers
Subsistence crop farmers grow and harvest field or tree and shrub crops, vegetables and fruit, in order to provide food, shelter and a minimum of cash income for themselves and their households.
- preparing the soil, sowing, planting, tending and harvesting field crops
- growing vegetables, fruit and other tree and shrub crops
- fetching water and gathering firewood
- (c) storing for later use and carrying out some processing of produce
- building and maintaining houses and other shelters
- making tools, clothes and utensils for use by the household
- selling some products at local markets.
Farmer, subsistence farming
Farm worker, skilled (subsistence farming)
Farmer( corn/ field: crop / grain/ groundnut/ maize/ mixed crop/ rice/ wheat) (subsistence farming)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2305