6223-Deep-sea fishery workers
Deep-sea fishery workers
Deep-sea fishery workers, as skippers or members of fishing vessel crews, catch deep-sea fish, for sale or delivery to wholesale buyers, marketing organizations or at markets.
- preparing and repairing nets and other fishing gear and equipment
- commanding and operating fishing vessels to from and at deep-sea fishing grounds
- determining areas for fishing, plotting courses and computing navigational positions using compass, charts, tables and other aids
- steering vessels and operating navigational instruments and electronic fishing aids
- directing fishing operations and supervising crew activities
- recording fishing progress, activities, weather and sea conditions on ship's log
- baiting, setting and hauling in fishing gear
- cleaning, freezing, icing or salting catch on- or offshore
- selecting and training vessel crews.
Fishery worker, skilled (deep-sea) (market)
Captain, fishing: deep-sea(market)
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2303