5243-Door to door salespersons
Door to door salespersons
Door to door salespersons sell goods and services and solicit business for an establishment, by approaching or visiting potential customers, usually residents in private homes, by going from door to door.
- (a) giving details of various goods or services and of terms of sale by visiting clients and potential clients door to door
- demonstrating or describing goods or services on offer
- recording orders and transactions and placing orders received with suppliers
- preparing invoices and sales contracts and accepting payment
- distributing letters, information sheets and other documents to clients
- compiling lists of prospective clients and calling on them to obtain new business
- travelling between sales areas and clients and transporting samples or goods for sale.
Door to door salesperson/ sales representative/ Rounds man, distribution (retail)
Canvasser, door-to-door/Consultant, party plan/Consultant, sales: door-to-door
Distributor( party plan/ selling door-to-door)
Host, party plan/Hostess, party plan
Salesperson( direct: door-to-door/ party plan)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2276