Sales demonstrators demonstrate goods at commercial premises, exhibitions and private homes.
- setting up displays and demonstrating articles for sale to inform customers about their characteristics and mode of use, as well as to stimulate buying interest
- answering questions and offering advice on the use of goods
- selling goods or directing customers to sales staff
- taking orders and making arrangements for payment, delivery and collection of goods
- offering sample goods and distributing catalogues and advertising material.
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2275