5211-Stall and market salespersons
Stall and market salespersons
Stall and market salespersons sell various goods from stalls on open-air or covered markets or from stalls in streets or other open spaces.
- obtaining permission to set up a stand at a particular place in streets, markets or other open spaces
- determining product mix, stock and price levels for goods to be sold
- buying or contracting a regular supply of goods to be sold from wholesale suppliers or directly from producers
- erecting and dismantling stalls and stands, transporting, storing, loading and unloading goods for sale
- demonstrating and selling goods and accepting payment
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
- keeping accounts and maintaining a record of stock levels.
Salesperson (kiosk/ street stall)
Assistant, sales: market stall/Assistant, sales: street stall
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2268