4413-Coding, proof-reading and related clerks
Coding, proof-reading and related clerks
Coding, proof-reading, and related clerks convert information into codes, verify and correct proofs, and perform a number of miscellaneous clerical duties.
- converting information into codes and classifying information by codes for data-processing purposes
- comparing proofs of texts and related material prepared for printing with original material, correcting and marking texts for printer according to the established rules
- sorting forms and marking them with identification numbers
- sorting documents for filing or to collate sets of pages
- addressing circulars and envelopes by hand.
Revisor, coding/ listing/ scripts (data- processing/statistics)
Clerk, proof reading
Operator/clerk, document-sorting machine
Operator, franking machine
Clerk( classification: data processing/ classification: statistics/ coding/ coding: data-processing/ coding: statistics/ listing/ scripts)
Code( clerical/ data-processing/ statistics)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2246