Library clerks issue and receive library materials, sort and shelve books, sound and vision recordings, periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers and provide general library information to library users.
- issuing and receiving library books and other materials
- reshelving books and other library materials
- performing clerical activities such as manual and electronic filing, word processing and occasional Typing
- maintaining journal subscriptions
- assisting library users in accessing basic library materials and making interlibrary loans
- maintaining library records relating to the acquisition, issue and return of books and other materials.
Clerk (Assistant), book-loan / library
Cataloguer, clerical / Clerk, classification/ index
Keeper, negative and plate
Clerk/operator, reproduction (office)
Clerk( acquisitions: library/ franking machine/ loans: library)/Filer, library)
Officer ,loans library
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2244