Production clerks compute quantities of materials required at specified dates for manufacturing, construction and similar production programmes, and prepare and check production operation schedules.
- computing quantities, qualities and types of materials required by production programme
- preparing production requirements schedules, ensuring that materials are available when needed, and keeping relevant records
- preparing or assisting in the preparation of production operation schedules on the basis of customers' orders and production capacity and performance
- verifying stocks, arranging deliveries and investigating delays
- recording and coordinating the flow of work and materials between departments.
Clerk, planning (materials)
Clerk, production planning/coordination/ schedule
Clerk, order: materials/Clerk, production/Clerk, schedule: materials
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2242