Payroll clerks collect, verify and process payroll information and compute pay and benefit entitlements for employees within a department, company or other establishment.
- maintaining records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit , using manual or computerized systems
- preparing and verifying statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- preparing employee payments and benefit payments by cheque or electronic transfer
- reviewing time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies
- verifying attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posting information onto designated records.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2240