4312-Statistical, finance and insurance clerks
Statistical, finance and insurance clerks
Statistical, finance and insurance clerks obtain, compile and compute statistical or actuarial data or perform clerical tasks relating to the transactions of insurance establishments, banks and other financial establishments.
- processing insurance enrolments, cancellations, claims transactions, policy changes and payments
- obtaining and compiling statistical or actuarial data based on routine or special sources of information
- calculating totals, averages, percentages and other details and presenting them in the required tabular form
- preparing financial documents, and calculating interest or brokerage charges and stamp duties payable
- maintaining records of bonds, shares and other securities bought or sold on behalf of clients or employer.
Clerk, actuarial / adjustment/ finance/ tax / currency
Clerk, bond / brokerage/ collateral/ credit/mortgage/ investment/ securities/ Clerk, audit/Clerk, finance/Clerk, insurance
Observer, silt / Watcher, tide
Assistant, broker's/Assistant, insurance: adjustment/Assistant, insurance: claims Assistant, insurance: policy
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2239