Receptionists (general) receive and welcome visitors, clients, or guests and respond to enquiries and requests including arranging for appointments.
- receiving and welcoming visitors, guests or clients
- making appointments for clients
- dealing with telephone requests for information or appointments
- directing clients to appropriate location or person
- supplying information pamphlets, brochures or forms.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2235