4222-Contact centre information clerks
Contact centre information clerks
Contact centre information clerks provide advice and information to clients, respond to queries regarding a company?s or an organization?s goods, services or policies, and process financial transactions using the telephone or electronic communications media, such as email. They are located in premises that may be remote from clients or other operations of the organizations or companies about whom information is provided.
- dealing with incoming calls and messages from clients, whether to answer queries, handle calls for service or sort out complaints
- identifying requirements and entering events into a computer system
- dispatching tasks to other units, when relevant
- invoicing or handling payments, where necessary
- sending letters, information sheets and other documents to clients
- advising clients of additional products or services.
Agent, directory assistance/Assistant, call centre
Clerk, call centre/Clerk, customer contact centre/Clerk, information: call centre/Clerk, information: customer contact centre
Coach, call centre/Coach, contact centre/Coach, phone
Officer, customer service: call centre/Officer, customer service: directory
aOspseisrtaatnocr,e call centre/Operator, directory assistance
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2231