4221-Travel consultants and clerks
Travel consultants and clerks
Travel consultants and clerks supply information, arrange travel itineraries, obtain travel and accommodation reservations and organize group tours.
- obtaining information about the availability, cost and convenience of different types of transport and accommodation, ascertaining customer?s requirements and advising them on travel arrangements
- preparing itineraries
- making and confirming reservations
- issuing tickets and vouchers
- helping customers in obtaining necessary travel documents such as visas
- preparing bills and receiving payments
- organizing group tours for business or vacation travel and selling them to groups or individuals.
Assistant, tourist information
Clerk, booking/ ticket issuing (travel agency)
Adviser, travel/Agent( booking: travel/ check-in/ ticket: airline/ ticket: travel/ travel)/Attendant( airport: check-in/ check-in: airline)/Clerk( check-in: airport/ information: travel/ reservations: travel/ tourism information/ travel/travel desk)/ recreational)
Consultant( travel/ tourism information/ travel/ visitor information)/Officer, tourism information
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2230