4213-Pawnbrokers and money-lenders
Pawnbrokers and money-lenders
Pawnbrokers and money-lenders lend money against articles deposited as pledges, or against property or other security.
- evaluating articles offered as pledges, calculating interest, and lending money
- returning articles when the loan is paid or, in the event of non-payment, selling pledged articles
- lending money as personal loans against success of future harvest and other similar undertakings
- collecting loans when the pledge involved the success of future harvest and other similar undertakings
- keeping a record of items received and money distributed and received.
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2228