4211-Bank tellers and related clerks
Bank tellers and related clerks
Bank tellers and related clerks deal directly with clients of banks or post offices in connection with receiving, changing and paying out money, or providing mail services.
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- crediting and debiting clients' accounts
- paying bills and making money transfers on clients' behalf
- receiving mail, selling postage stamps and conducting other post office counter business such as bill payments, money transfers and related business
- changing money from one currency to another, as requested by clients
- making records of all transactions and reconciling them with cash balance.
Cashier/ Teller, bank / cash-accounting
Cashier, currency exchange/ Moneychanger/ Assistant, bank/Cashier, bank/Cashier, change-booth/Clerk, bank
Clerk, post office counter
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2226