4132-Data entry clerks
Data entry clerks
Data entry clerks enter coded, statistical, financial and other numerical data into electronic equipment, computerized databases, spreadsheets or other data repositories using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools. They enter data into mechanical and electronic devices to perform mathematical calculations.
- receiving and registering invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
- entering numerical data, codes and text from source material into computer-compatible storage and processing devices
- verifying accuracy and completeness of data and correcting entered data, if needed
- operating bookkeeping and calculating machines
- importing and exporting data between different database systems and software?s.
Clerk( data entry/punching machine (keys)/ electronic mail/ adding machine)
Clerk, data converter (any medium)/ Clerk, comptometer/Data entry/Punching machine (card & tape)/Operator, converter (tape to card)/Punched and sorting machine/tabulating machine
Operator/clerk( accounting machine/ bookkeeping machine/ calculating-machine/ computing machine)
Operator/clerk( automatic data-processing machine/ data input/payment entry)
Operator/clerk( posting machine/ invoicing machine/ Operator, comptometer)
Clerk, data entry (any machine)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2225