4110-General office clerks
General office clerks
General office clerks perform a range of clerical and administrative tasks according to established procedures.
- recording, preparing, sorting, classifying and filing information
- sorting, opening and sending mail
- photocopying and faxing documents
- preparing reports and correspondence of a routine nature
- recording issue of equipment to staff
- responding to telephone or electronic enquiries or forwarding to appropriate person
- checking figures, preparing invoices and recording details of financial transactions made
- transcribing information onto computers, and proofreading and correcting copy.
Checker, time / Timekeeper
Keeper/ Sorter, record
Clerk, addressing machine/ list (mail/addresses)
Clerk, office (general)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2222