3513-Computer network and systems technicians
Computer network and systems technicians
Computer network and systems technicians establish, operate and maintain network and other data communications systems.
- operating, maintaining and troubleshooting network systems
- operating and maintaining data communications systems other than networks
- assisting users with network and data communications problems
- identifying areas needing upgraded equipment and software
- installing computer hardware, network software, operating system software and applications software
- performing start up and close down as well as backup and disaster recovery operations for computer networks.
Technician (computer/engineering systems)
Assistant , communications: ICT/Assistant, /computer/communications Assistant, computer: network/Assistant, computer: systems design
Technician, computer: network/Technician, network support
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2218